Kingroon KP3S Pro 3D Printer
Sorry to inform you that the arrival of KP3S Pro is delayed for EU countries, the new ETA is 3th, Oct;
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused by the delayed arrival of the printer.
For customers who bought the KP3S Pro printer on our website, only an extra payment of 20 USD is needed to get the new Y-axis linear rail upgrade kit. Please contact us through email: email@example.com.
Also to note, the Y-axis linear rail upgrade kit will be seperately sent from China.
For customers who bought the KP3S Pro printer from other platforms, please click here to acquire the new Y-axis linear rail upgrade kit.
Kingroon KP3S Pro is a cantilever style 3D printer with linear guide rails on both X and Z-axis to enhance printer head stability and accuracy for increased printing quality.
Based on a titan direct drive extruder with a 3:1 gear ratio, Kingroon KP3S Pro is able to print various 3D printing materials, including commonly used PLA, flexible materials like TPU and PETG, and abrasive and strong filament like ABS and nylon.
Compared with KP3S, KP3S Pro has an increased print volume of 200*200*200mm, which further expands the printer's capability for your daily 3D printing tasks.
With TMC2225 stepper drivers, all motors on KP3S Pro operate quietly. A quiet printing is certainly a plus for not disturbing your family.
With a built-in switching power supply, KP3S Pro operates much safer and offers more convenience to be placed when compared with 3D printers having independent switching power supplies.
- Compact design but a decent print volume of 200*200*200mm.
- Reliable titan direct extruder with 3:1 gear ratio.
- Build-in switching power supply.
- Resume printing when unexpected power failure or filament outage happens.
- TMC2225 stepper driver ensured quiet printing.
- Enhanced accuracy by X and Z-axis linear guide rails.
- Stable print bed operation with larger support underneath.
- 95% pre-assembled for about 15 minutes quick installation.