Kingroon KP3S Pro 3D Printer
Kingroon KP3S Pro 3D printer is a compact cantilever style FDM 3D printer with a decent build volume of 200*200*200mm.
Based on a titan direct extruder with a 3:1 gear ratio, Kingroon KP3S Pro is able to print various 3D printing materials, including commonly used PLA, flexible materials like TPU and PETG, and abrasive and strong filament like ABS and nylon.
KP3S Pro has Linear guide rails on both X-axis and Z-axis to ensure motional stability and accuracy for the print head, which means impeccable print precision.
With TMC2225 stepper drivers, all motors on KP3S Pro operate quietly. Hence you get a quiet printing which won't disturb your living.
With built-in switching power supply, KP3S Pro operates much safer and more convenient than those 3D printers with independent switching power supply placing aside.
- Compact design but decent print volume of 200*200*200mm.
- Reliable titan direct extruder with 3:1 gear ratio.
- Build-in switching power supply.
- Resume printing when unexpected power failure or filament outage happens.
- TMC2225 stepper driver ensured quiet printing.
- Enhanced accuracy by X and Z-axis linear guide rails.
- Stable print bed operation with larger support underneath.
- 95% pre-assembled for about 15 minutes quick installation.