Kingroon KP3S Pro S1 3D Printer
Kingroon KP3S Pro S1 is a cantilever-style 3D printer with linear guide rails on X, Y and Z-axis to enhance printer head stability and accuracy for increased printing quality.
Based on a titan direct drive extruder with a 3:1 gear ratio, Kingroon KP3S Pro S1 is able to print various 3D printing materials, including commonly used PLA, flexible materials like TPU and PETG.
Compared with KP3S, KP3S Pro S1 has an increased print volume of 200*200*200mm, which further expands the printer's capability for your daily 3D printing tasks.
With TMC2225 stepper drivers, all motors on KP3S Pro S1 operate quietly. A quiet printing is certainly a plus for not disturbing your family.
With a built-in switching power supply, KP3S Pro S1 operates much safer and offers more convenience to be placed when compared with 3D printers having independent switching power supplies.
- Compact design but a decent print volume of 200*200*200mm.
- Reliable titan direct extruder with 3:1 gear ratio.
- Build-in switching power supply.
- Resume printing when unexpected power failure or filament outage happens.
- TMC2225 stepper driver ensured quiet printing.
- Enhanced accuracy by X, Y and Z-axis linear guide rails.
- Stable print bed operation with larger support underneath.
- 95% pre-assembled for about 15 minutes of quick installation.