TMC2208 Stepper Motor Driver Module
- TMC2208 Chip: the small stepper motor is an ultra-quiet two-phase stepper motor driver chip with a continuous drive current of 1.4A, a peak current of 2A, a voltage range of 4.75V to 36V, 256 divisions
- Perfectly compatible: this module is perfectly compatible with the existing 3D printer electronics, ideal for the 3D printing market
- Replacement: This module can replace the original TMC2100 A4988 DRV8825 LV8729, with heat sink for lower heat generation
- Function: With this stepper motor driver module, you can test or flash SilentStepStick with a USB to serial converter
- Easy to use: this stepper motor driver comes with a stackable header that can be used directly on the 3D PCB, and has been pre-configured to run independently on a USB to serial adapter with closed VIO VM jumper
Turn the potentiometer clockwise to decrease the drive current.
Turn the potentiometer counterclockwise - Increase Vref to increase the drive current.
If the motherboard is available in 12V or 24V, the exact Vref voltage can be measured.
Vref Value Range: Default value: 1V (±0.2); max: 2V; min: 0V.
Do not apply excessive force when turning the potentiometer to avoid irreversible damage to the potentiometer. If the potentiometer rotates counterclockwise to its maximum value, it will rotate to the minimum. If you continue to rotate clockwise, the maximum value will be displayed.
TMC2208 Stepper Motor Driver Module:1/5PCS
FREE shipping from our Chinese warehouse.
The picture is for reference only. Please adhere to the original products in case of any mistakes.